So I finally have some time to sit down and write a bit about an award I received from Deborah at Mom's Sanity is making a Comeback which as I said before - I LOVE her name, because I know I sure feel like that on a daily basis!
She was kind enough to award me (& some other fantastic blogs) the ever prestigious "Beautiful Blogger" award, for which I'm eternally grateful - so big thanks to her - and you should definitely stop by her blog & leave some comment love, she has a great blog.
So onto the "what I need to do to accept the award" part.
#1 - thank & link to the person kind enough to bestow such anhonor on me - so Deborah - *loves* to you & your fabulous taste (of course I'm ((partially)) joking) ;)
#2 - Pass this award onto 15 bloggers I've recently discovered & think are fantastic.
#3 - Contact said Blogs & let them know they've won (I think this part is probably crucial)
#4 - State 7 things about myself. (And for me, that would mean cut your huge list of things about yourself down to seven!
So here goes! The 15 Blogs I think are destined for greatness are as follows ...
- Newly Wed, Newly Bred
- From Dates to Diapers
- Tammy's Two Cents
- All Because Two People Fell In Love
- Baby Loving Mama
- Trying to Stay Calm
- Mass Hole Mommy
- Mom Spark
- Confessions of a Fitness Instructor
- How to Survive Life in the Suburbs
- Getting all my Ducks in a Row
- A Nut in a Nutshell
- Cake Mom
- Eighty MPH Mom
- Simply Stacie
- I am from New Zealand (I'm a "kiwi", and a Maori one at that!)
- I have a weakness for romance novels. (I know! I'm a nerd!)
- I have Systemic Lupus for which there is no cure, & I may one day die from. :(
- I'm a "Mormon", although I prefer, "LDS faithful"
- My middle name is ANAHERA (Arn-a-hair-rah) which means "Angel"
- I love quoting lines from movies! example: "That John Denver's full of shiz man" (Name that movie)
- I don't like feet. I think they're ugly & un-natural, & am definitely an Anti-Footite.
*sigh* I wissssssh. Here's me, in all my glory ....
:D Now thats more like it! Thank you again to Deborah - you rock my world and thank you very much for the honor, seriously!