Friday, December 18, 2009

Lively Links

Here's some more links I received today, you may want to be quick as they may not last long!

Free Pampers Potty Training Kit - This would be perfect if you have a child about to hit that terrible stage that every parent dreads ... (DUN DUN DUNNNN) the Toilet Training Stage!

This is a free sample of food for pets from www.myhealthfoodforpets.com (I think the brand is called 'Lifes abundance') As it states on the website - make sure this is the kind of food your pet could tolerate, as they do have sensitive stomachs!

This is a free sample for Whites Premium Dog Food, a natural type of food for dogs.

I also received a free $10.00 Gift Card from Totally Kids, Furniture & Toys. What I had to do was Facebook Fan "Totally Kids", comment on their wall (at their website) which 2 products I loved, then send my name & address to jesse.shoptotallykids@gmail.com, easy peasy! Deal Seeking Mom also has the complete details on her website here

So that's me for my Lively Links for today, I hope these help in any small way. I also need to post I WON ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!! Can you believe it?!! I'm so very psyched, my luck has proven to be just fantastic this Christmas season, & again, I want to thank all the wonder Blog Moms who spend their days bringing amazing deals, reviews & giveaways to all of us who anxiously await them!

This win was curtesy of Here and There and it was a (shhh! Because this is going to "J" and it matches something we already got him that he really wanted) Slingz, this cool way of carrying your skateboard or RipStik, it slings over the shoulder & makes it super easy for the 'boarder' in your life to move around when he's not skating! So very cool, (& of course, I'm so very thankful!) Truely, you all need to  get out there & follow those fabulous Blog Moms who go out of their way to PR & bring these to all of us - it is absolutely NO scam, and just so fun!

Also, as a side note (last - but certainly NOT least) our family is sending out prayers & heart warming thought to 'Shellie Ross' & her family having had tragedy strike them in the worst way possible, the loss of their son, Bryson, who was 2 & drowned in the family swimming pool. There may be controversy surrounding this awful event, but at the end of the day, a little boy was taken from his family during the Christmas season, and I can't think of  a worse thing to happen to anybody. My heart goes out to them all, I hold my kids alittle closer today, and give thanks to my Heavenly Father for blessing our family with safety, and sincerely pray he sends comfort & peace to Shellie, her family, & those EMT responders that had to be on call that day. We all need to think twice about how lucky we are, and Shellie, my heart bleeds for you, I'm so sorry.
Rest In Peace Bryson, and may he watch over his family from heaven.

 
Strosgirl's Designs
blogger counter