Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bear with me!

If you've stopped by & you're wondering if you hit the wrong blog - rest assured, you didn't. I decided to code my own blog page/header etc. & as I'm writing this, it's 3:36 IN THE AM!!
So today (other than stopping by Katie from Half Crazy Mommie blog, to check in on her after her surgery) I will be working on this today - so hopefully by tomorrow I'll have it up & running. TOUCH WOOD!!!
If my colors don't match & everything looks bloody awful, it will be right as rain by tonight ... or at least tomorrow ... as a side note, if you know any code - html, css, anything to make this painfully slow process faster - let me know!
Wish me luck!

1 reactions!:

Angie B said...

i'm following your blog now. I also have a blog: http://angiewith2.blogspot.com/

 
Strosgirl's Designs
blogger counter