Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ever have one of those days ...

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you have a million things to accomplish, a set amount of time in which to do it, so you're running around (or sitting in place surrounded by papers & goggleing things, as the case may be) & you just feel like you're getting absolutely nothing done?
Tonight is one of those times for me. I'm trying to set my blog up in readiness for some impending giveaways and reviews, I'm trying to set my email in order so its more "me" accessible and I literally feel like I've done nothing. Like a chicken with it's head cut off!
I finally decided to take a break, not think about anything I have to do, and just calm down! Thus far, it hasn't worked ... but I'll get there. I'll be up all night most likely, but I'll get there!
Also - there are some super fantastic giveaways coming up so make sure you're followed already, as that's an extra entry :D
And please bear with me if my blog says some funny things when you try and view it - that's probably me ... screwing it up and wasting my time. But it's ticked me off so much that I WILL finish this!
See you all tomorrow ...

0 reactions!:

 
Strosgirl's Designs
blogger counter